The Museum displays a locomotive from 1916 among its antiques. It has a photographic exhibitionof the “Life at a station” with documents and objects and a true-like reproduction of the Station Master’s office.
The railway line Rome-Fiuggi-Frosinone dates back to 1907, a project by engineer Antonio Clementi. It was necessary to connect Rome and Frosinone with other south eastern areas of Lazio that were not served by other railway lines. For this reason several branch-lines left from the main one. In the 60s, due to the increase in independent transport and thanks to the development of motorways like the Autostrade del Sole and the dual carriageway Anagni-Fiuggi, the use of railways reduced up to total shutdown of several railway lines. The 500 meters of tracks belonging to the museum are the only ones left out of the entire railway line.