Chiesa di Santa Lucia

It is one of the oldest churches at Velletri and was consecrated in 1032. It was completely restored in 1850 and the bell tower, which had collapsed in 1986, was rebuilt and opened in 2007. In ancient times, there was the gateway of Santa Lucia next to the bell tower, which was walled up in 1720 to prevent clandestine people entering the town after the plague outbreak in France.