Chiesa di San Martino

Knowledge of this ancient church goes back to the 11th century and has belonged to the Somaschi Fathers since 1617. At that time, it had a bell tower and a marble rose window, but the later restructure work (the last in 1825) has given the church its actual aspect. The image of Madonna con Bambino (Madonna with Child) is conserved inside and was brought to the church in 1817 from the Monastery of St. Maria dell'Orto as it was going to ruin.

Address: Corso della Repubblica, Velletri (ROME)

LAT/LONG: 41.685647 12.778279